NSW Department of Health October 15th News
15 October 2021
The State’s rapid rate of second dose vaccinations means that next Monday, 18 October is firming as the day that the Reopening NSW Roadmap’s 80 per cent settings will come into effect for those who are fully vaccinated.Community sport will resume, more friends and family will be reunited, and there will no longer be a cap on guests at weddings and funerals. Masks will also no longer be required etc etc …”
So Mountain Archers are back to normal on Sunday 24th and on …..Double Vaccination Digital or Paper Certificate essential to shoot until December 1st . Usual Covid19 safety precautions will apply until further notice.
From 11 October you’ll need to prove your vaccination status
If you are 16 years or older, you’ll need to show proof of your vaccination or medical exemption when you check in to most businesses. Here’s what’s accepted:
Proof of vaccination
- COVID-19 digital certificate in the Express Plus Medicare app
- COVID-19 digital certificate in your smartphone wallet
- COVID-19 digital certificate on a Medicare online account through MyGov
- COVID-19 digital certificate – printed
- Immunisation history statement shown on a Medicare online account through MyGov
- Immunisation history statement – printed
While only those who are vaccinated will be eligible for the first and second stages of reopening, unvaccinated residents will enjoy the same level of freedom as vaccinated people from 1 December.